Podiatry Allied Health
Our Allied Health podiatrist, Bud Egodagamage, has been delivering a comprehensive range of quality podiatric services for over 13 years and is dedicated to providing the highest quality of foot care to all age groups. These services include seniors, children's and sports injuries.
Lalor Family Practice offer the following podiatry services through our Allied Health podiatrist.
- Sports medicine and injuries.
- Biomechanics and orthotics.
- Diabetic foot care and management.
- Chronic disease (arthritis).
- Paediatrics - Removal of warts and in-grown nail treatment and surgery.
- Seniors podiatry - Removal of corns, calluses, nail reduction and cracked heels.
- Nail surgery.
- Basic foot care for the whole family.
- Wound management.
« Go Back